1. What are you all about?
2. Why photography?
Every time I finish an assignment, I eagerly await, with my ears wide open to hear those two little words that come out of my client’s mouth, “good job”. And it just keeps me going.
3. Why Coimbatore?
4. You are living with your passion, how do you feel about it?
It makes me feel responsible. Making a living out of your own passion & interest, does not come to every individual. That way, I need to prove myself every day what I am capable of and I am really happy that I am able to.
5. What was your family’s reaction, on your decision for starting your studio?
It was not my family; it was me who had the reaction, because they were the ones who popped the question, first.
6. Who supported your dreams?
My family, friends & me team mates. They had been very supportive from the beginning of my career & even today.
7. Have you achieved your dreams Sri Vidhya?
My biggest dream is yet to come.
8. What will you be tomorrow?
The very same enthusiastic girl who never lost her passion & interest for photography.
9. What will be your contribution to Coimbatore?
I would like to give the power of knowledge to those under privileged youngsters of Coimbatore.
10. What do you think Coimbatore needs?
Even though Coimbatore is Asia’s no.1 in engineering, one of the biggest industrial hubs & has world renowned educational institutions, as a photographer I am looking for more opportunities in the advertising industry.
11. Your message to Coimbatore?
This city is developing, hope it does not lose its essence